The CytoData 2023 symposium and hackathon brings together researchers interested in image-based profiling of biological phenotypes. The symposium including workshops, presentations and a poster session is scheduled for the first two days of the event (Oct 23-24) followed by a hackathon for developers during the last two days of the event (Oct 25-26). The themes of the symposium are Single-cell profiling and Spatial profiling.
For more details please visit webpage of the event: https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/cytodata-2023
CytoData 2023 is the annual event of the CytoData Society hosted by FIMM, University of Helsinki and University of Turku.
- Anne Carpenter, Broad Institute
- Berend Snijder, ETH Zurich
- Leeat Keren, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Loïc Royer, Chan Zuckerberg Biohub
- Wei Ouyang, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
The CytoData Symposium 2023 is hosted by Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM), University of Helsinki, University of Turku, and the CytoData Society.
- Lassi Paavolainen, Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland (FIMM), University of Helsinki.
- Pekka Ruusuvuori, University of Turku.
For questions regarding the Symposium, contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.